Books and book chapters
- Smith, V-M. (2010) Managing end of life care in the ICU. Lambert Press
- Zilembo, M. (2009). Exploring Desirable Leadership Characteristics of Clinical Preceptors: A Descriptive Survey.Germany: Lambert Academic Publishing.
- Hendricks, J. and Cope, V. Pragmatic Truths - When Ritual Meets the Reality of Community Engagement. Sustainability at Universities - Opportunities, Challenges and Trends. Edited by Walter Leal Filho.
- Wilkinson, A. (December, 2009 - In Press) Advance Care Planning: The US Experience, In Advance Care Planning, Keri Thomas and Ben Lobo (Eds.). Oxford University Press, London, England.
- Kristjanson, L., Walton, J. and Toye, C. (2007). Palliative care for the aged community: An Australian perspective, in Lessons on Aging from Three Nations, Amityville New York, Baywood, pp189-203.
- Baldwin, I. and Leslie, G., (2006). Support of Renal Function, In: ACCCN’s Critical Care Nursing, Huntington, New York: Noval Science Publishers.
- Newnham, H. and Pearce, J., (2006). Legal frameworks for practice in Australia and New Zealand, In: Midwifery: preparation for practice. Sydney, NSW: Elsevier.
- Rodan, D., Toye, C. and Chambers, Z., (2006). Constituting identity of older people in retirement village advertising in Western Australia. In: H. McNaughton and A. Lam (Eds). The Reinvention of everyday life: Culture in the twenty-first century. Christchurch, NZ: Canterbury University Press.