Top of page
School of Nursing and Midwifery
Skip to top of page
You are here:
- Strange, C., Rudd, C.J., Maher, M., Shand, M. and Buchanan, D. (2008) Resource: Community Partnerships Tool Box, School of Nursing, Midwifery and Postgraduate Medicine, ECU.
- The Community Partnership Toolbox was launched at the Community Health Nurses National Conference "Communications, Connections and Celebrations" on 28 August 2008 at the Novotel Vines Resort, Swan Valley.
- Mitchell, T., O’Sullivan, P.B., Burnett, A.F. and Rudd, C.J., (2008) ‘Low back pain characteristics from undergraduate student to working nurse in Australia: A cross-sectional survey’, International Journal of Nursing Studies.
- Shuttleworth, C., Rudd, C.J., Smith, P., Combs, S. and Wain, T.D., (2008), ‘The experience of faculty practice: Developing and evaluating a newly established program’, Nurse Education Today.
- Aoun, S. and Kristjanson, L., (June 2006). "Palliative Care in Western Australia", Palliative Care Advisory Group, Department of Health, Western Australia.
- Kristjanson, L., Lobb, E., Aoun, S., Monterosso, L. (2006). A systematic review of the literature on complicated grief. Churchlands: Edith Cowan University.