Professor Di Twigg is the Head of School, School of Nursing and Midwifery.
- April 2009–Present : Professor of Nursing, Head of School (Since July 2009)
- June 2008–January 2009: Acting Chief Nursing Officer
- November 2007–March 2009 : Executive Director of Nursing Services, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital incorporating Executive Director of Nursing Services, North Metropolitan Area Health Service from July 2002 - 2005
- December 1995–June 2008 : Executive Director of Nursing Services, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital
- May 1990–March 1994 : Senior Nursing Roles at Sir Charles Gairdner and King Edward Memorial Hospitals
- 1977–1990 : Clinical Practice as Operating Room Nurse, Midwife and Registered Nurse at King Edward Memorial, Royal Melbourne and Bunbury Hospitals
- Fellow Australian College of Nursing, Australia
- Fellow Australasian College of Health Service Management (ACHSM)
- Member Sigma Theta Tau International - WA Honour Society at Large
Awards and Recognition
- Mature Age TEE Awarded: Certificate of Distinction in English
Research Areas and Interests
workforce and patient outcomes research which specifically relates to safe
staffing levels and the relationships between staffing, patient,
organisational and economic outcomes.
assimilation of support staff into the clinical workplace.
and staff outcomes in Magnet designated organisations.