Mrs Doreen Collyer
|Telephone:||(61 8) 6304 3469|
- Undergraduate Nursing
I have recently migrated to Australia from the UK and I am a Registered Nurse in both General and Children’s specialities and currently hold registration in the UK, New Zealand and Australia. I also hold a Neonatal Nursing qualification. I have extensive experience in both Nursing and Lecturing in Higher Education. My senior clinical roles were as a Ward Manager of a large Children’s Medical Unit and Neonatal ICU management experience. My previous lecturing role in the UK before migrating was firstly as a Senior Lecturer at the University of Chester and then as Deputy Head of Department for the Community and Child Health Department in the Faculty of Health and Social Care.
- Fellow Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
- Royal College of Nursing
Research Areas and Interests
- Neonatal and Child Health
- Reasonable adjustments in practice, neonatal trophic feeding methods and family centred care
- MA (Master of Arts), England, 2003 .
- PGradDip (Post Graduate Diploma), England, 1999 .
- BA (Bachelor of Arts), England, 1996 .
- Dip (Diploma), England, 1994 .