is a Lecturer in Nursing at the School of Nursing and Midwifery.
- 1997-2001: RN, Acting Staff Development and Tutor at RPH (Spinal Unit, trauma ward) and ECU
- 2001-2009: Research Assistant, Study Nurse, Research Associate at University Medical Center Freiburg, Germany (Psychiatry and Cancer Center), free-lance lecturer
- 2009-2010: Research Assistant and Tutor UWA (School of Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences)
- 2010-2011: Mental Health Team Leader at the Perth Immigration Detention Centre
(National Tertiary Education Union)
Awards and Recognition
- VC Citation for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning
- 2006 - Poster prize, 15th congress of the ESRS, Innsbruck, Austria
Research Areas and Interests
- Legal drug addiction therapy, mental health, sleep and
- Smoking cessation
Rural health issues.