Dr Jonathan Mould
|Telephone:||(61 8) 6304 3480|
|Facsimile:||(61 8) 6304 2323|
- NNT2204 - Introduction to Paediatrics
- Post Graduate Certificate in Paediatrics
- Simulation Coordinator for the following course:
Emergency Management of Anaesthetic Crisis
Acute and Complex Medical Emergencies
- I commenced nurse training in 1979 in the UK. I originally specialised in mental health before progressing to general nursing. I completed the Registered Sick Children’s Nursing course in 1991 and since then have worked exclusively in paediatrics. My particular interests are paediatric accident and emergency and critical care nursing and simulation in health care. I started working at ECU in 2003 and became a full-time lecturer in 2004. I completed my PhD in paediatric nurse education in 2012. I currently work in the School of Nursing and Midwifery and in the Health Simulation Centre.
- Australian College of Children and Young People’s Nurses
- Master of Science, England .
- PhD (Doctoral Degree), Edith Cowan University, 2012 .
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Mould, J., White, H., Gallagher, R., (2011), Evaluation of a critical care simulation series for undergraduate nursing students. Contemporary Nurse, 38(1-2), 180-190.