The Perth Graduate School of Business is located at ECU’s Mount Lawley campus, which is conveniently located close to Perth’s Central Business District. A purpose built post-graduate school offers students the latest in convenience and comfort.
- Postgraduate lounge with kitchen facilities - ideal for taking a break and networking with fellow students
- Postgraduate e-lab equipped with PC's - this offers a comfortable and quiet environment for completing coursework
- Dedicated postgraduate reception desk and Student Information Office - our knowledgeable support staff are conveniently available on site (during normal business hours) to assist with your enquiries
- Tutorial, case study & breakout rooms - various styles of teaching and learning rooms are located throughout the building. All are equipped with the latest digital technology, some with podcasting capabilities
- 100 seat lecture theatre
- 24-hour e-lab - equipped with over 100 PCs
- Convenient on-site parking, plus drop-off zone at building entrance
- Disabled access and toilet facilities. This building has lift access and disabled toilets conveniently located on each floor
- Parenting room with nappy changing facilities
Most lectures for postgraduate business courses by coursework are held at Mount Lawley. Research based courses are offered at the Joondalup campus. For details of the location of your course, please refer to the individual course information section.