Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 6304 5591, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Campus: Joondalup, Room: JO30.209
Julie is the Associate Dean (Learning and Teaching) in the Faculty of Health, Engineering and Science, she is also Associate Head of School in the School of Psychology and Social Science, and Discipline Leader (Psychology).
- Academic (Edith Cowan University and Notre Dame University)
Awards and Recognition
University and National Teaching Awards
- 2011 - Recipient of an Australian Learning and Teaching Council (ALTC) Citation for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning.
- 2011 - Recipient of a Vice-Chancellor’s Citations for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning (VC Citations).
- 2003 - Recipient of the Australian National Award for Excellence in Teaching.
- 2003 - Recipient of the Vice Chancellors Award for Excellence in Teaching.
- 2002, 2006 - Nomination for Excellence in Postgraduate Supervision, awarded by the Edith Cowan University Postgraduate Association.
Research Areas and Interests
- Resilience- Individual, Family and Community.
- Community and Environmental Psychology.
- Scholarship or learning and Teaching.
- Resilience as an aid to personnel vetting.
- Cyclone Preparedness.
- Development of Resilience Scales