Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 6304 5193, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Campus: Joondalup, Room: JO30.206
Elizabeth's current teaching areas include Abnormal Psychology and Psychological Assessment at postgraduate and undergraduate levels.
Employed as a Lecturer at Edith Cowan University.
- Member of the Australian Animal Studies Group
- Psychologists Board of Australia
Research Areas and Interests
- Clinical, community and developmental Psychology
- Coping with Children with disabilities;
- The meaning and benefits of owning companion animals;
- The impact of employment related absence on family resilience; and
- Resilience and mental health.