Dr Madalena Grobbelaar
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 6304 5902, Mobile: 0400142018, Email: email@example.com, Campus: Joondalup, Room: JO4.109
|Telephone:||(61 8) 6304 5902|
Madalena is a lecturer in the counselling & psychotherapy programs in the School of Psychology and Social Science.
- COU3101 – Humanistic Models of Counselling
- COU3201 – Contemporary Challenges in Therapeutic Practice
- COU3202 – Sexuality & Therapeutic Practice
- COU6114 – Object Relations & Attachment Theory
A practising clinical psychologist in part-time private practice.
- Australian Clinical Psychology Association (MACPA) – Member
- The Australian Psychological Society (APS) – Member (MAPS)
- The College of Clinical Psychologists of the APS – Member
- Society of Australian Sexologists of WA – Member
Research Areas and Interests
- Sexuality & gender - sociocultural determinants
- Psychological classifications of sexual health
- Sexuality & gender in therapeutic practice
- Women’s mental health
- Psychodynamic theory & practice
- DPsych (Doctor of Psychology), Edith Cowan University, 2013 .
- B (Bachelor Degree), South Africa, 2003 .
- B (Bachelor Degree), South Africa, 2002 .