Dr Catherine Ferguson
Post Doctoral Fellow
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 6304 2831, Mobile: 0418936147, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Campus: Joondalup, Room: JO2.321
|Telephone:||(61 8) 6304 2831|
- PhD (Doctoral Degree), Edith Cowan University, 2009 .
- Graduate Diploma in Education, Murdoch University, 2004 .
- Bachelor of Arts, Edith Cowan University, 2000 .
Recent Research Grants
- Scale Development: Individual and Family Resilience, Edith Cowan University, ECU Industry Collaboration - Grant, 2010 - 2011, $29,558.
- Staff Climate Survey 2010, Department of Corrective Services WA, Grant, 2010, $5,741.
- Department of Corrective Services Literature Review on Risk Assessment Tools, Department of Corrective Services WA, Grant, 2009, $3,027.
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Ferguson, C., Cohen, L., Pooley, JA., Guilfoyle, A., (2012), The Theory of Planned Behaviour (TPB) and speeding behaviour of young drivers. In Advances in Traffic Psychology, 149-156, London.
- Ferguson, C., Harms, C., Pooley, JA., Cohen, L., Tomlinson, S., (2012), Crime Prevention: The Role of Individual Resilience within the Family. Psychiatry Psychology and Law, 1-8, Oxon, UK, DOI: 10.1080/13218719.2012.707971.
- Cohen, L., Pooley, JA., Ferguson, C., Harms, C., (2011), Psychologists? understanding of resilience: implications for the discipline of psychology and psychology practice. The Australian Community Psychologist, 23(2), 7-22.
- Cohen, L., Ferguson, C., Harms, C., Pooley, JA., Tomlinson, S., (2011), Family systems and mental health issues: A resilience approach. Journal of Social Work Practice, 25(1), 109-125, DOI: 10.1080/02650533.2010.533754.
- Brooks, D., Corkill, J., Pooley, JA., Cohen, L., Ferguson, C., Harms, C., (2010), National security: A propositional study to develop resilience indicators as an aid to personnel vetting. Proceedings of the 3rd Australian Security and Intelligence Conference, 35-43, Perth.
- Ferguson, C., Cohen, L., Pooley, JA., Guilfoyle, A., (2009), Elicitiing the beliefs of young drivers about driving risks: An analysis of two methodologies. Proceedings of the 2009 Australasian Road Safety Research, Policing and Education Conference : Smarter, Safer Directions, 826-838, Sydney, New South Wales.