Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 6304 5052, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Campus: Joondalup, Room: JO30.208
Greg is a Senior Lecturer in Psychology and Coordinator of the Forensic Psychology courses within the School of Psychology and Social Science.
- Forensic coursework and placement units in the DPsych and Graduate Certificate courses.
- Coordination of Forensic Psychology Courses: Doctor of Psychology (Clinical and Forensic); Graduate Certificate in Forensic Psychology; PhD (forensic psychology).
Worked as a clinical psychologist in the alcohol and other drug field, in prisons, in family therapy settings, and in mental health settings. Conducted forensic evaluations in many courts and other tribunals in Australia (criminal, civil, and administrative), predominantly in the Children’s Court (child-protection litigation) and the Family Court of Western Australia.
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS).
- Member of the APS College of Forensic Psychologists (Currently National Deputy Chair of the College, and Course Approvals Officer).
- Member of Australian and New Zealand Association of Psychiatry, Psychology and Law (ANZAPPL).
- Member of the Australian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs (APSAD).
Awards and Recognition
University and National Teaching Awards
- Postgraduate Teaching Award – Faculty Award
Research Areas and Interests
- Psychological expert evidence in courts and other tribunals.
- Substance use and parenting.
- Family violence.
- Child maltreatment.
- Psychological evaluations of parenting capacity.
- Forensic evaluation and investigation methods in psychology.
- Personality assessment.
- Suicide and other self-harming behaviour in prison.