Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 6304 5530, Email: email@example.com, Campus: Joondalup, Room: JO4.106
Vicki is a Senior Lecturer in Social Science within the School of Psychology and Social Science.
- CSV3109/4109 Vulnerable People and Communities
- CSV1102/4102 Introduction to Social Analysis
- CHN1101/4101 Ecology of Children and Families 1
- 2002-present: Director, Ngala Board of Management
- 2002-2012: Chair, Accreditation Decisions Review Committee (Commonwealth) Ministerial Appointment.
- 1999-2011: Coordinator, International Programs
- 1998: Head of School, School of Community Studies, ECU.
- 1995-1998: Board Member, Joondalup Community Foundation (Inc) and Trust.
- 1996-1997: Western Australian Work and Child Care Advisory Service - Member
- 1992-1994: Chair of Department of Human Services, ECU.
- 1986-1988: Children’s Advisory Council, [Inaugural Member] Western Australia (Ministerial appointment)
- 1985-1988: Child Care Planning Committee, Western Australia (Ministerial appointment)
Awards and Recognition
University and National Teaching Awards
- 2011: Executive Dean’s Award
- 2010: Vice-Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
National and International Research Positions
- 2002: Visiting Scholar to Centre for Children and Family Studies, Advent Links-SAUC, Singapore
Research Areas and Interests
- Vulnerable people and communities and rights
- Minimising harm - Child abuse and neglect
- Process of learning