Top of page
Skip to top of page
You are here:
- 2010-2011 Multi-channel Strategies for Retaining and Increasing Chinese International Students Enrolment at ECU, CHS Faculty Leaning and Teaching Grants Scheme 2010, Edith Cowan University, $9,226 (J. Xiao).
- 2010-2011 Autonomous Mobile Robotic Mapping and Surveillance, $60,000 (A. Boeing, M. Masek).
- 2009-2010 Literature and Computational Tool Review for Red Teaming (DSTO, Joint Operations Division), $10,000 (P.Hingston).
- 2009-2010 Ian MacLean Award: An Immersive 3-D animation/simulation using National Archives of Australia (NAA) archival sources – HMA Submarine AE2 and its role in the Gallipoli campaign in 1915, $15,000 (M. Masek, M. Brogan, P. Hingston).
- 2009-2010 ECU-Nortel Development Grants: Versatile Care at Residential Environment (V-C@RE™), $49,374 (C.P. Lam, P. Hingston, A. Tan).