Peng is an Associate Professor of Software Engineering in the School of Science.
- Postgraduate Coordinator for the School of Science
- Course Coordinator for Master of Science (Computer Science - by Research Course code: Q45, J16)
- Course Coordinator for Doctor of Information Technology (Course Code: Q58, L14)
- Course Coordinator for Doctor of Philosophy (Course Code: L10)
Peng's teaching and research focus is in the area of search-based software engineering, image analysis and computational intelligence within the School of Science. She is the co-leader of the Artificial Intelligence and Optimisation Research Cluster.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
Research Areas and Interests
- Software Testing, Health Information Technology, Search-based Software Engineering, Data Mining, Computational Intelligence, Image Processing
- Search-based Software testing, Mobile phone remote health diagnosis, Data mining, Bioinformatics, Computational red teaming