Pilot Online Information Literacy Tutorial Licence
ECU Library recommends that you work through the Pilot modules at your own pace and use the Pilot Licence to indicate any areas where you may need further study. There are 10 questions.
Work through the quiz to see if you are ready to fly
Successful completion of the Pilot Licence indicates acquisition of the following skills:
- Recognises the need for information and determines the nature and extent of the information needed
- Finds needed information effectively and efficiently
- Critically evaluates information and the information seeking process
- Manages information collected or generated
- Applies prior and new information to construct new concepts or create new understandings
- Uses information with understanding and acknowledges cultural, ethical, economic, legal and social issues surrounding the use of information.