ECU has partnered with Fuji Xerox Australia to provide Luminate, Print and Beyond - a leading-edge document production service - to all ECU staff and students.
Print Services for ECU Staff and Students
Luminate consists of 3 services:
- Luminate ScanPrint - the latest in multi-function device technology, available to staff and students across all 3 campuses. User guides and print credit top-up information can be found on the ECU staff and student portals.
- Luminate PrintWorks - innovative new print centres, one on each campus, where on-site experts are available to share their knowledge and ideas for print and provision of ECU corporate stationery i.e.:
- university forms;
- compliment slips;
- business cards;
- university envelopes; and
- reply paid envelopes.
- Luminate PostHub - mail and courier service for staff only (at this stage), located in each campus PrintWorks.
Sending print jobs to PrintWorks
Staff are to place all print orders by email directly to Luminate at email@example.com.
If you have a question
Please direct all print-job related questions and queries to the friendly Luminate PrintWorks staff on your campus:
Luminate Mount Lawley Campus
Telephone: Extension 5801 (6304 5801).
Luminate Joondalup Campus
Telephone: Extension 4801 (6304 4801).
Luminate South West
Telephone: Extension 7801 (9780 7801).
Fuji Xerox Machine Relocations
The fixed contracted prices for machine relocations are:
- IMACD within same building - $180 (ex GST)
- IMACD within same metro area - $200 (ex GST)
- Metro to Regional - $600 + $2/km outside 50km from metropolitan area (ex GST)