Top of page
Global Site Navigation

Security on campus

Local Section Navigation
You are here: Main Content

Staff access cards

Access cards give entry to restricted areas or entry to areas outside of normal opening hours.

How do I get a staff card?

You can get your staff ID card made at any of our eLab counters on campus.  You will need to provide your staff number and have your photo taken.  For more information visit the Getting a staff ID card page.

How do I change the access on my card?

If additional access is required, fill out the relevant details on the Staff ID and Access Card Form which is available in the IT Services Kiosk:

I have lost (or damaged) my card

Lost/stolen cards should be reported immediately to Campus Security via email at or by completing the online Access Cards Problem form.

My card is faulty

Should your card not be functioning contact Campus Security via email at or complete the online Access Cards Problem form.

After hours – if you're unable to access a building due to a faulty access card contact Campus Security via a campus security telephone and request access to the building. When the Security Officer arrives they will want to see your access card and staff ID card.

I am leaving ECU

Should you leave ECU your access card needs to be returned to your Campus Support Office and the relevant area completed on your Staff Clearance Form.

Skip to top of page