The Information Technology Services Centre (ITSC) supports the day-to-day activities of students, staff and researchers here at ECU by providing customer-focused IT services.
- email services;
- access to information systems using secure computer and communication networks;
- facilities such as teaching labs, student e-Labs, multimedia equipment hire and wireless connections; and
- technical help via IT Service Desk.
Our objectives are to:
- Safeguard the IT services that sustain the business.
- Build innovative solutions to address business requirements.
- Develop simple, consistent, and repeatable policies and procedures.
- Establish creative, participative ICT governance focusing on continuous improvement.
- Work with the ECU community to gain credibility by fostering and maintaining relationships and trust.
- Ensure alignment of technology infrastructure with business strategies.
- Achieve financial objectives.
- Provide growth opportunities and job satisfaction for all team members.
- Work as a seamless team.
- Promote and drive our shared values within each functional area (Governance, Information Delivery, Infrastructure and Support Services).
Our objectives are driven through our departments.