ECU's Office of Legal Services provides a wide range of services, including:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating legal agreements relating to funding, research, leases and licences, access, student placement and exchange, provision of services, memoranda of understanding and consultancies;
- Providing advice and opinions on a variety of legal and compliance issues, including copyright, patents and trademarks, privacy, freedom of information and privacy laws;
- Interpretation of and advice on legislation affecting ECU, including University Statutes, by-laws and rules;
- Management of litigation, disputes and external complaints involving ECU;
- Designing legal structures for the University's arrangements and providing legal support and advice on negotiation strategies; and
- Negotiation of operational agreements and arrangements that contain University obligations.
If you are unsure whether your issue or matter can be considered by us please send an email to: email@example.com or contact us on 6304 2158.