Our research in Clinical Sciences focuses on preventative health, early detection, intervention and rehabilitation. This includes mechanistic and applied research, clinical trials and epidemiological studies in clinical health. Well established collaborative partnerships with government and industry health care providers ensures the Clinical Research conducted at ECU directly impacts the health outcomes of individuals and improve community-wide health.
Areas of expertise include:
- Aphasia rehabilitation;
- Infectious diseases management;
- Simulation and professional preparation; and
- Nutrition as medicine.
- Systems and Intervention Research Centre for Health
- Communication Disorders Research Group
- Emergency Services Research Group
- ECU Health Simulation Centre
- Occupational Therapy Research Group
- Nutrition and Dietetics Research Group
- NeuroRehabilitation and Robotics Laboratory
- Centre of Excellence for Alzheimer's Disease Research and Care
- Exercise Medicine Research Institute
- Nutrition, Lifestyle and Clinical Trials Research Group