The Planning, Quality
and Equity Services Centre (the Centre) provides advice, information and
support (including surveys) for ECU’s strategic planning and positioning,
operational planning, performance reporting, quality improvement processes and
strategic and operational support for engagement.
Planning and Equity
Planning and Equity Unit is responsible for advising on the strategic positioning
of the University, and supporting the University’s planning and performance
- Planning and performance monitoring
- Support for strategic decision-making
- Statutory reporting, funding proposals and acquittals
- ECU submissions to government
- Environmental scanning and information-sharing
- Advancing equity
Quality Unit provides leadership and strategic advice in the planning for, and
management of quality matters within the University.
- Course accreditation
- Consultative Committee
- Excellence Framework
- Quality reviews
Services is responsible for the administration of the survey policy and
management of the core University surveys.
- Surveys services
- UTEI (Unit and Teaching Evaluation Instrument)
- MCQ (Multiple Choice Questionnaire) scanning service
Engagement Unit provides strategic and operational support for Faculty and
Centre engagement priorities. Responsibilities include supporting outreach
activities and projects with community stakeholders and partners, including the
Joondalup Learning Precinct and many others.
- Engagement Unit Services
- Community Engagement
- Joondalup Learning Precinct (JLP)