High and Medium Fidelity Simulation Training
ECU, through the Health Simulation Centre, is currently contracted to deliver High Fidelity Simulation Training on behalf of the Western Australian Department of Health.
The ECU Health Simulation Centre offers a series of high and medium fidelity courses including the Effective Management of Anaesthetic Crises and Advanced and Complex Medical Emergencies courses, which will be run in conjunction with the Australia and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (ANZCA) and the Australasian College of Emergency Medicine (ACEM) respectively.
- Advanced Debriefing Skills
- Introduction to Debriefing
- ARC Advanced Life Support Level 2: Advanced Life Support
- ARC Advanced Life Support Level 1: Immediate Life Support
- Intensive Care Crisis Resource Management
- Emergency Medicine Crisis Resource Management
- Advanced Post-Anaesthesia Care Unit
- Anaesthesia Crisis Resource Management
- Effective Management of Anaesthetic Crisis (EMAC)
- Advanced and Complex Medical Emergencies (ACME)
- Department of Health Western Australia Clinical Supervision Training and Scholarship