We like to ensure our staff have access to the entitlements they deserve for a quality life outside of work.
Our leave entitlements include:
- up to 26 weeks paid maternity leave;
- parental leave for adoption or partner leave;
- carers leave;
- cultural and ceremonial leave;
- additional leave for Indigenous employees to attend NAIDOC activities or events;
- limited services period (approximately two weeks) over Christmas and the New Year;
- defence forces and emergency services participation leave;
- academic study leave (academic staff);
- study leave (general staff);
- generous long service leave of 13 weeks;
- recreation leave of four weeks per annum plus 17.5 per cent leave loading; and
- the opportunity to purchase additional leave.