Office of Teaching and Learning
The Office of Teaching and Learning is responsible for the day-to-day approval and ratification of courses.
The office is also responsible for the following:
- Co-ordination of the overall development of the academic program.
- Promotion of quality teaching and learning policies and practices within the Faculty.
- Co-ordination of the development and implementation of Faculty staff development programs associated with teaching and learning.
- The Associate Dean chairs the Faculty Board of Examiners, the Faculty Curriculum Teaching and Learning Committee and is the Faculty contact person for teaching staff on matters related to teaching and learning.
- Liaison with relevant parties within the University regarding the application of educational technology for teaching and learning.
- Faculty liaison with the library.
- Co-ordination of the collection of data and maintenance of relevant databases on unit outlines, student progress, courses and quality teaching.
Contact the Office of Teaching and Learning
Faculty of Business and Law
Edith Cowan University
270 Joondalup Drive
Joondalup WA 6027
Telephone: (61 8) 6304 5346
Facsimile: (61 8) 6304 5480