If you are applying to study at ECU as a Cross-Institutional student, you must complete an online application form and submit the following:
- A signed form or letter from your home institution approving the units you wish to study at ECU.
- Copy of your most recent official academic record from your home institution (web printouts and Academic e-Records will not be accepted). This will be assessed to ensure you meet ECU's minimum academic and English entry requirements.
- Undergraduate students or postgraduate students in a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP) at their home university must provide proof of your fee status at your home institution e.g. latest invoice or Commonwealth Assessment Notice (CAN).
Please note that it is your responsibility to check:
- The unit is available using our semester timetable; and
- That you meet any prerequisites required for the unit using our online handbook.
If the unit has a prerequisite, please include a copy of your official academic transcript displaying the equivalent unit. Further information may be required to support a request for a prerequisite waiver e.g. unit plan/outline, resume, etc.
Once your application has been processed you will be advised of the outcome via email.
Applications for Cross-Institutional study will be open from April 2015.