Help us improve our website content by rating this page.
As an international student planning to study with us on a student visa, there are two ways you can apply to ECU:
In addition to your completed application form, you will need to submit:
- Documents demonstrating you meet the minimum English language competency requirements;
- Documents demonstrating you meet minimum requirements for secondary school results; and
- Copies of previous academic results.
If your supporting documentation is in a language other than English, you will need to provide an official translation of each document in addition to copies of the original documents.
We accept applications for our Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) courses all year round.
- 24 February: Semester 1 starts
- 24 June: ECU South West (Bunbury) Open Day
- 30 May: Closing date for applications for Semester 2 2014. Note: early closing dates for specific courses will be published in April 2014
- 14 - 25 July: Orientation
- 20 July: ECU Joondalup Open Day
- 28 July: Semester 2 starts
- 10 August: ECU Mount Lawley & WAAPA Open Day
- 29 November: Closing date for applications for Semester 1 2014. Note: early closing dates for specific courses will be published in September 2014
- 9 - 20 February: Orientation
- 23 February: Semester 1 starts