What happens next?
Once we have received your application for admission and required supporting documentation, there is a series of steps you will need to follow.
Step 1 - Letter of Offer
If your application for admission is successful, we will send you a Letter of Offer - this may be provisional or final.
This letter will indicate:
- Course you have been offered a place in,
- Tuition fees & charges,
- Our fees and refund policy,
- Relevant services available to International students,
- Overseas Students Health Cover (OSHC),
- Commencement date of the course,
- Course duration, and
- Campus location
Provisional Letter of Offer
Will indicate any requirements that you may need to meet before you can be formally accepted into the course.
Will be made if you have applied for a formal course of study:
- And have met the academic requirements for admission, but have not met the English Language requirements; or
- If you are awaiting the issue of your final academic results.
Final Letter of Offer
Will be made if you have applied for a formal course of study and you have demonstrated you have satisfied all English language and academic entry requirements.
Step 2 - Acceptance
Accepting your offer is a two-step process:
- Complete your Online Acceptance
- Pay your first semester Tuition Fees and any other charges described in the Letter of Offer
Step 3 - Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
Once your acceptance is complete (including payment of the required fees) you will be issued with a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE).
The relevant Australian Diplomatic Mission will not issue you a Student Visa until Australian Immigration staff receive a CoE issued by us.
Step 4 - Apply for a Visa
You must obtain a Student Visa before arriving in Australia - the Australian Diplomatic Mission will explain the requirements that you will need to meet to obtain your student visa.
The visa application process varies from country to country. The Australian Diplomatic Mission in your home country can give you up-to-date information on visa procedures.
You can also visit Australia's Department of Immigration and Citizenship website for more information.
Step 5 - Departure
Once all the above steps are complete you are ready to depart!