Graduate Diploma in Education
Semester 1 2014
Applications for our Graduate Diploma of Education courses to commence in Semester 1 2014 are open. Applicants should apply using our online admissions system.
Applications to ECU must include the following:
- A one page personal statement on why you wish to become a teacher. The statement must be signed and have the following declaration: "I declare that this statement is my own work, and truthfully addresses the requested criteria. I understand that my enrolment may be cancelled, and my academic record annotated accordingly, if it is proved that I was offered a place based on false or misleading evidence."
- A two page resume
- Copies of any qualifications you have obtained (unless gained at ECU)
- If any qualifications are in a different name to your current name, you will need to supply evidence of your change of name, e.g. marriage certificate/change of name.
- If your secondary education and undergraduate degree were not completed in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the United States of America; you'll need to supply proof of English competency.
- 24 February: Semester 1 starts
- mid-March: Applications to courses commencing Semester 2 2014 are now open, check our mid-year entry page for more information
- 24 June: ECU South West (Bunbury) Open Day
- 14 - 25 July: Orientation
- 20 July: ECU Joondalup Open Day
- 28 July: Semester 2 starts
- (Date TBA) August: ECU's Online Admission System will open for applications to courses commencing Semester 1 2015
- 10 August: ECU Mount Lawley & WAAPA Open Day
- 9 - 20 February: Orientation
- 23 February: Semester 1 starts
- (Date TBA) March: Applications to courses commencing Semester 2 2015 will open, check our mid-year entry page for more information