Some WAAPA discipline areas have a non-refundable application fee - this means if you list any of these disciplines in the course preferences on your application form, you will need to pay a fee.
Semester 2 2015 (mid-year entry)
Applications for mid-year entry are now open for some of our courses.
Check the mid-year entry page
for what’s available at this time of the year.
You can apply directly to us using our online admission system
. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible in order to have every chance of being offered a place in a course.
We accept applications for our Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) courses all year round.
International students should follow the International students' application process.
- 9 - 13 February: Orientation for WAAPA courses (refer to the course for more information)
- 13 February: Closing date for applications to WAAPA Honours courses: Bachelor of Arts (Dance) Honours, Bachelor of Music Honours and Bachelor of Arts (Arts Management) Honours
- 16 February: Semester 1 starts for WAAPA courses (refer to the course for more information)
- (Date TBA) March: Applications to courses commencing Semester 2 2015 will open, check our mid-year entry page for more information
- 20 July: Semester 2 starts for WAAPA courses (refer to the course for more information)