Help us improve our website content by rating this page.
- Portfolio applicant checklist (PDF File145.9 KB)
- Portfolio applicant checklistPDF File, (145.9 KB)
Our Portfolio entry pathway assesses your ability to succeed in higher education based on a portfolio of evidence.
This pathway caters for:
- School leavers with a near-miss ATAR for their chosen course
- School leavers who will not/did not obtain an ATAR
- School leavers from recent years who completed WACE courses
- Mature age applicants, who are over 20 years of age in the semester they commence studies, who may or may not have completed Year 12
The Portfolio Pathway allows students to be considered for entry to bachelor courses and university preparation courses.
Applicants must meet all entry requirements for the portfolio pathway including:
- (for recent school leavers) meeting the secondary graduation requirements of the Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE), and
- the prerequisites required for a particular course