Top of page
Global Site Navigation

Future Students - Postgraduate

Local Section Navigation

Help us improve our content by rating this page.

Page rating system

Please tell us why your content rating for this page is low.
If you'd rather not, just click Submit.

You are here:
ECU is currently converting this web content to a more mobile friendly format. If you find the content below is not formatting correctly during this transition please view on desktop browser.
Main Content


If you are an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident and have already completed a Bachelors or higher level undergraduate degree and are looking to study a Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma, Masters or Doctorate; you're considered a postgraduate.

If you have at least five years of professional experience relevant to the course, then you may be eligible for entry into one of our postgraduate courses without ever having studied an undergraduate degree.

If you are looking to complete another undergraduate course, you will find relevant information in Non School Leavers.

Apply nowContact us

Your options

We offer a wide range of full-time, part-time, on-campus and online options, so you can find the right postgraduate course to fit in with your work and family commitments.

Share your passion

If you hold an undergraduate degree in a discipline you are passionate about and you want to share that passion - have you thought about becoming a teacher?

It only takes one year of full-time study to complete a Graduate Diploma of Education. There are options focused on Early Childhood, Primary and Secondary teaching available.


Many of our coursework options articulate, allowing you to progress from Graduate Certificate to Masters level in natural stages.


Search for a course

Perth Graduate School of Business

Perth Graduate School of Business (PGSB) is the Faculty of Business and Law’s dedicated postgraduate school and is focused on delivering high quality business education in a flexible and supportive, yet challenging learning environment.

How much is uni?

There are some costs we can predict, but others depend on the choices you make.

Student stories

Shereen Hamadneh Thumbnail

"As an ECU postgraduate student, I've received the support needed to progress my studies"

Shereen Hamadneh

Nursing PhD candidate

Postgraduate events


Postgraduate Information Evening - Mount Lawley

(All areas except Psychology and Counselling)
When: Tuesday, 20 January, 6.00pm
Where: ECU Mount Lawley Campus
Register for this event

Postgraduate Information Evening - Joondalup

(All areas except Psychology and Counselling)
When: Wednesday, 11 February 6.00pm
Where: ECU Joondalup Campus
Register for this event

Skip to top of page