Semester 2 2014 (mid-year)
Applications for mid-year entry are now open! There is a wide range of courses to choose from and the option to learn part-time, full-time, on-campus or online.
Check our mid-year entry page for information about courses available for mid-year intake (study commencing late July).
You can apply directly to us using our online admission system. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible in order to have every chance of being offered a place in a course.
Orientation commences on the July 14, and is strongly recommended for all students new to ECU. We may continue to accept applications into some courses after Orientation week.
Semester 1 2015
Applications open mid-August 2014.
- If they are an ATAR student, they need to submit their application via the Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC).
- If they are a non-ATAR student, and have completed a Certificate IV during Year 12:
- Plus have satisfactorily completed WACE English Stage 2 and Stage 3, they can apply directly to ECU using the online admission system for undergraduate courses; or
- Plus have an A grade in WACE English 1C and 1D, they can apply directly to ECU using the online admission system for University Preparation Courses.
- Otherwise, they need to submit their application and Portfolio Entry Pathway documentation directly to us, using our online admission system.
Non School Leaver applicants
Apply via TISC if they:
- Have never previously accepted or deferred an offer of a place at ECU; or
- Have never previously been enrolled at ECU; or
- Were offered a place at ECU in the previous year but deferred the offer and wish to apply for both the deferred course and for entry to another WA University course. (Their deferred course must be included in their preference list)
Apply directly to ECU if they:
- Are applying via our Portfolio Pathway
- Have previously enrolled in an ECU course and now wish to change to another ECU course, and do not wish to apply for entry to another WA university
- Wish to enter Honours or a fourth-year specialist degree
- Are applying to one of our University Certificate courses
- 24 February: Semester 1 starts
- mid-March: Applications to courses commencing Semester 2 2014 are now open, check our mid-year entry page for more information
- 24 June: ECU South West (Bunbury) Open Day
- 14 - 25 July: Orientation
- 20 July: ECU Joondalup Open Day
- 28 July: Semester 2 starts
- (Date TBA) August: ECU's Online Admission System will open for applications to courses commencing Semester 1 2015
- 10 August: ECU Mount Lawley & WAAPA Open Day
- 11 August: Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC) opens for applications to courses commencing Semester 1 2015
- 30 September: Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC) closes for "on time" applications
- 29 December: WACE (ATAR) results released on Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC)
- 16 January: First Round Offers on Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC)
- 21 January: Closing date for applications via Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC)
- 3 February: Second Round Offers on Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC)
- 9 - 20 February: Orientation
- 23 February: Semester 1 starts
- (Date TBA) March: Applications to courses commencing Semester 2 2014 will open, check our mid-year entry page for more information