Tickets – costs and collection
All staff are eligible to register to attend a graduation ceremony (either as part of the Stage Party or as a member of the audience) and to request up to two additional tickets at no charge.
If you require more than two additional tickets, they can be purchased online at a charge of $25.00 (plus booking fee) per ticket. Please indicate in the Comments field below if you require details of how to purchase additional tickets (you will receive an email on the 14 August with the details).
- Staff on JO Campus - all guest tickets (including tickets for staff who have selected to sit in the audience) must be collected from the Visitor Centre desk, Building 1 on the Joondalup Campus, from Monday, 27 August 2018.
- Staff on ML Campus - all guest tickets (including tickets for staff who have selected to sit in the audience) must be collected from CSO, Building 3 on the Mount Lawley Campus, from Monday, 27 August 2018.
- Tickets will not be sent through internal mail.
- If you are not on campus in August, tickets can be posted via Australia Post to your home address if required.
- Footage from the graduation ceremonies will be used on ECU’s website and/or U Tube Channel following the ceremonies. By registering to be part of the stage party, you are giving permission to be filmed and/or photographed during this event.
- If you select to process, the stage party plan will be emailed to you in the week prior to the ceremony.
- Stage party members do not require a ticket.
- Haze machines will be used on stage during certain elements of the Perth Ceremonies to create special effects. Please indicate in the Comments field below if you require a seat away from the haze machines.
Telephone: (61 8) 6304 2011