Help us improve our website content by rating this page.
It is essential that you stay in touch with family and friends while studying in Australia. The most common means of communication would be through phones and internet. Phone and internet access is easily organised in Australia.
- Top frequently asked questions on this topic
- Do I automatically get Internet access in my off-campus accommodation?
- Where can I get wireless internet access on campus?
- Does Australia have a payphone system?
- Where can I get my overseas qualifications converted to English?
- How do I set up a wireless connection?
- Where can I get translation and interpreting services in Perth?
- What is the eduroam wireless network?
- How do I make an international call to Australia when overseas?
- What documentation should I bring to Australia?
- Can I connect my computer to the ECU network in the eLabs?
Got A Question? Ask Us.