Top of page
Main Content

Short programs

Short overseas programs permit you to study overseas for a short period and often occur during ECU's winter or summer breaks. These are generally run by overseas institutions and may be based around a theme.

Students seeking credit for short programs overseas should request approval from their ECU Course Coordinators and apply for Cross-Institutional study. More information about this process and an application form can be found here.

For information about available funding and ECU Student Travel Insurance, please contact the ECU Student Central.

Skip to top of page