AIM Overseas assists Australian university students to study overseas. A wide variety of short programs are available in many disciplines and countries. The programs are conducted in English and usually last around 3-4 weeks during university holidays. AIM Overseas programs are all designed with university credit and OS-Help funding in mind.
The following AIM Overseas' programs are open for June/July/August 2013:
- Business in Italy
- Cambridge Summer Programs
- European Marketing and Management in France
- Global Leadership Program in Prague
- Global Leadership Program: Peace, Conflict and Religion in Rome
- Intensive French Language
- Intensive Spanish in Spain
- International Security in the Modern World
- International Trade and Finance in Hong Kong
- New Media for Business and Digital Marketing
- Summer programs at Oxford
For further information and to apply, visit the AIM Overseas website
ECU student, Jemimah Halbert participated in the Cambridge Literature Summer School program run through AIM Overseas in July 2012. Read her travel blog to learn about her short term program adventure.