Top of page
Global Site Navigation

New Students

Local Section Navigation

Help us improve our content by rating this page.

Page rating system

Please leave a comment about your rating so we can better understand how we might improve the page.

You are here: Main Content

Student ID cards

You should organise your Student ID Card as soon as you can. Your Student ID Card identifies you as a current ECU student and also acts as your Library Card, Transperth SmartRider, Access Card and Multimedia & Print/Photocopy Card.

You must first meet the following criteria in order to obtain your Student ID card:

  • You must ensure you are enrolled into a minimum of one unit at the time you request your card.
  • You must have a valid Australian address listed on your student record.

To obtain your card, you need to visit Multimedia Resources, which is located on each campus.

If you are an off-campus student and unable to get to campus, you can request a card online by submitting an Application for External Student ID Card.

ECU uses the university Smart Card which acts as your:

  • Student ID card;
  • Library card;
  • Photocopying and printing card; 
  • Transperth SmartRider; and
  • Access Card.

If you would like to use the Transperth SmartRider service, you will need to complete the ECU Transperth Consent Declaration before you obtain your card.

Skip to top of page