ECU is offering scholarships to current students and graduates at the Australian College of Business and Technology (ACBT) intending to study an undergraduate coursework degree offered by the School of Business and Law, School of Engineering, or School of Science at ECU. The scholarship provides eligible students $5,000 off their tuition fees each year for the duration of their course.
At a glance
- You must not be a current ECU student to apply for this scholarship.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to Dr Ganesh Kothapalli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- have completed the Certificate IV / Foundation Program or have completed four or more units in the Diploma (or Advanced Diploma) at ACBT in Sri Lanka;
- be intending to study an undergraduate course offered by ECU’s School of Business and Law, School of Engineering or School of Science;
- be commencing study on-campus at ECU Joondalup Campus;
- meet ECU’s English and academic admission requirements for the selected program of study;
- not be in receipt of another scholarship.
Terms and conditions
Receipt of the scholarship is contingent on the following ongoing conditions:
- The scholarship recipient may be ineligible for a scholarship if they are in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship during the term of the scholarship. This is at the discretion of ECU;
- The scholarship recipient must comply with any applicable visa requirements;
- The scholarship recipient must be continuously enrolled in their original course of application and be in continuous good standing academically and financially to maintain their scholarship;
- Course transfers are not permitted without ECU’s permission (permission may be withheld by ECU in its absolute discretion); and
- The scholarship recipient must pay their tuition fees within the stipulated payment deadlines. Failure to do so will negate the scholarship and the tuition fee structure will revert to full-fee international tuition.
How to apply
- If you believe you are eligible, apply directly to ECU through the application portal, or submit your application through an ECU authorised agent. If you are successful in the application process, ECU Admissions will send you an offer letter.
- On the application portal, select Apply for Course Entry and when asked for fee reduction code, please write ENG_FLAT181
For more information
Contact: Dr Ganesh Kothapalli at email@example.com.