The Bette Allison Memorial Scholarship provides female students with financial support for their studies in the area of Exercise and Sports Science.The scholarship offers a one off payment of $3,700.
At a glance
- This scholarship is open to current students.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to AskUs.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a female Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident;
- be currently enrolled in either;
- Bachelor of Science (Exercise Science and Rehabilitation) - M90; or
- Bachelor of Education Secondary (Major in Health and Physical Education) - Y68; or
- Bachelor of Science (Exercise and Sports Science) - M89.
- have an academic progression status of Good Standing;
- be enrolled in a minimum of 30 credit points;
- have completed a minimum of 60 credit points towards your current related course; and
- be able to provide evidence of financial hardship.
How to apply
Application is made via the ECU Online Scholarship Application Portal. Access to the portal is available between application opening and closing dates.
Applicants will be required to provide a personal statement of no more than 500 words addressing the below;
- Why did you choose the course you are completing?
- What are your career aspirations?
- Describe your financial circumstances and how you would benefit from receiving the Scholarship.
Eligible applications will be assessed by a Selection Committee.
Selection will be based on:
- Content of personal statement.
For more information