The Early Acceptance Bursary is offered to all international students who received an offer to study undergraduate or postgraduate coursework course at ECU to start in 2020. To receive this bursary, students need to accept their offer and pay full first semester tuition fees by 16th December, 2019.
At a glance
- You must not be a current ECU student
- You must be an international student who receives an offer, or a conditional offer to commence studies at ECU in 2020;
- Applicants must accept their offer and pay full first semester tuition fees by 16th December, 2019.
- Students will automatically receive $1000 off second semester tuition fees.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to AskUs
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be commencing study at ECU in 2020;
- meet ECU’s academic direct entry requirements for the course of your choice;
- have an offer or conditional offer to study an undergraduate degree or postgraduate coursework degree at ECU;
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- accept your offer and pay full first semester tuition fees by 16th December, 2019; and
- be studying at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
Terms and conditions
To receive this scholarship, the following ongoing conditions apply:
- The scholarship recipient must comply with any applicable visa requirements.
- The scholarship recipient must maintain a full time enrolment of 60 credit points each semester or study period, unless otherwise approved by ECU.
- Course transfers are not permitted
- The scholarship funds can only be used for tuition fees and cannot note use for any other student expense.
- The scholarship can be revoked if the recipient does not accept their Letter of Offer or enrol in their course by the date specified.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to an ECU campus or partner outside Western Australia, or to another university.
- The scholarship recipient must consent to their image being used by ECU for marketing and communication purposes and sign a talent release form to facilitate this.
- The scholarship recipient must pay their tuition fees within the stipulated payment deadlines, failure to do so will negate the scholarship and the tuition fee structure will revert to full-fee international tuition.
All scholarships are awarded at the discretion of ECU. ECU reserves the right to revoke the scholarship at any stage if a student is found to have provided information that is misleading, does not meet the scholarship eligibility criteria (including ECU’s standard and specific admission requirements), or does not comply with the ongoing conditions of the scholarship. ECU reserves the right to decline to award scholarships if, in its opinion, there are no suitable applicants. The number of scholarships to be awarded shall be at the sole discretion of ECU.
How to apply
To receive this scholarship, you need to accept your offer and pay your first semester tuition fees by 16th December, 2019
The scholarship will automatically be applied towards your second semester tuition fees. Successful recipients will receive confirmation after their first semester, having met the above criteria
Whilst ECU continues to offer this scholarship, all eligible applicants will be awarded a scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
This scholarship can be combined with other ECU scholarships.