At a glance
- Open to all nationalities (except Gulf States)
- Applicants must be international students who apply for, and receive a conditional offer, to commence study at ECC from October 2018 to 2020, on a packaged pathway course to ECU.
- The scholarships are only open to future students seeking to study an ECC Diploma pathway program that is packaged with an ECU undergraduate degree by coursework.
- Applicants must ensure they progress through their pathway course without failing any unit at ECC
- Scholarship recipients will receive financial assistance amounting to up to 20% (percent) of their ECU tuition fees for the duration of the ECU component of their study.
- Applicants can package with ELICOS.
- This scholarship is open to prospective students.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to email@example.com.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be commencing study of your ECU pathway course from October 2018, 2019 or 2020;
- not be currently holding a Confirmation of Enrolment (Coe) for any course at ECU or ECC issued prior to the start date of this scholarship;
- progress through your ECC Diploma units without failing any unit;
- not be in receipt of another ECU grant (scholarship or sponsorship);
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- intend to study an undergraduate by coursework degree at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
Terms and conditions
To receive this scholarship the following ongoing conditions apply:
- The scholarship recipient may be ineligible for a scholarship if they are in receipt of a government, or industry or ECU grant (sponsorship or scholarship) during the term of the scholarship. This is at the discretion of ECU.
- The scholarship recipient must comply with any applicable visa requirements.
- The scholarship recipient must be continuously enrolled in their original course of application and be in continuous good standing academically and financially
- The scholarship recipient must progress through their pathway course without failing any unit at ECC
- The scholarship recipient must maintain a full time enrolment of 60 credit points each semester or study period, unless otherwise approved by ECU.
- Course transfers are not permitted without ECU’s permission (permission may be withheld by ECU in its absolute discretion).
- The scholarship funds can only be used for tuition fees and cannot be used for any other student expense. Scholarship funds are applied on a per unit basis as at the academic census date of each semester or enrolment period.
- The scholarship can be revoked if the recipient does not accept their Letter of Offer or enrol in their course by the date specified.
- The scholarship cannot be retained if a recipient defers their studies for more than one semester.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to an ECU campus or partner outside Western Australia, or to another university.
- The scholarship recipient must consent to their image being used by ECU for marketing and communication purposes and sign a talent release form to facilitate this.
- The scholarship recipient must pay their tuition fees within the stipulated payment deadlines, failure to do so may (in ECU's absolute discretion) negate the scholarship and the tuition fee structure will revert to full-fee international tuition effective from the enrolment period when the failure occurs.
All scholarships are awarded at the discretion of ECU. ECU reserves the right to revoke the scholarship at any stage if a student is found to have provided information that is misleading, does not meet the scholarship eligibility criteria (including ECU’s standard and specific admission requirements), or does not comply with the ongoing conditions of the scholarship. ECU reserves the right to decline to award scholarships if, in its opinion, there are no suitable applicants. The number of scholarships to be awarded shall be at the sole discretion of ECU.
How to apply for this scholarship
If we approve your ECU course application you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by our Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
The Admissions Office will issue a separate letter relating to your scholarship, along with a Letter of Offer for your course, to confirm whether you’ve been successful.
Applying for an ECU Course
You’re invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents.
You can apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal.
You can apply online direct to ECC.
How to accept this scholarship
To accept your scholarship, you must:
- meet any conditions listed in your Letter of Offer;
- have met the entry requirements for your chosen course;
- accept your Letter of Offer by following the instructions provided;
- pay the indicative deposit and Overseas Student Health Cover requested in your Letter of Offer; and
- be aware of the dates and deadlines for completing any requirements in the Letter of Offer.
The scholarship can be revoked if academic progress, dates and deadlines are not met, effective from the enrolment period when this occurs.
For more information