The Business & Law Alumni Postgraduate Business Scholarship offers ECU Business & Law Alumni a reduced rate on your studies in postgraduate Business courses. The scholarship offers a 15% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of your course. You will need to complete a pre-approval form before you apply for your course to be eligible.
At a glance
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- have an ECU student ID and completed an Undergraduate or Postgraduate Business & Law course at ECU;
- be commencing study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Bunbury or online (if applicable) in the next intake;
- meet ECU’s English and academic direct entry requirements for the course of your choice;
- not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- not have a pending course application with ECU; and
- not be concurrently enrolled in another ECU course.
Terms and conditions
Receipt of the scholarship is contingent on the following ongoing conditions:
scholarship recipient may be ineligible for a scholarship if they are
in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship during
the term of the scholarship. This is at the discretion of ECU.
- The scholarship recipient must comply with any applicable visa requirements.
scholarship applicants must apply and accept their course offer within
the time periods specified by ECU (if the course offer is not accepted
within the stipulated deadline the scholarship offer will lapse).
scholarship recipient must be continuously enrolled in their original
course of application and be in continuous good standing academically
and financially to maintain their scholarship.
- Course transfers are not permitted without ECU’s permission (permission may be withheld by ECU in its absolute discretion).
scholarship recipient must consent to their image being used by ECU for
marketing and communication purposes and sign a talent release form to
- The scholarship recipient must be reasonably
available to support ECU’s marketing and communications endeavours
through attendance at key marketing events nominated by ECU.
scholarship recipient must pay their tuition fees within the stipulated
payment deadlines. Failure to do so will negate the scholarship and the
tuition fee structure will revert to full-fee international tuition.
scholarships are awarded at the discretion of ECU based on the
information submitted by the student in the Scholarship Pre-Approval
form and in their course application. ECU reserves the right to revoke
the scholarship at any stage if a student is found to have provided
information that is misleading,
does not meet the scholarship eligibility criteria (including ECU’s
standard and specific admission requirements), or does not comply with
the ongoing conditions of the scholarship. ECU reserves the right to
decline to award scholarships if, in its opinion, there are no suitable
number of scholarships awarded shall be at the sole discretion of ECU.
How to apply
- If you believe you are eligible, submit the Scholarship Pre-Approval form and accompanying evidence to demonstrate you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
- ECU will contact you to pre-approve or decline your scholarship eligibility. This will be within one week after you’ve completed the Scholarship Pre-approval form.
- If successful, you will be provided with specific instructions about how to apply for your course and redeem your scholarship.
- If you are made an offer for an ECU course, your fees will be adjusted automatically.
IMPORTANT: This scholarship requires pre-approval BEFORE you apply for a course. Please wait until you hear from us before applying for a course. If you apply for a course before this step, you’ll be automatically declined for the scholarship.