The Dean’s Travel Scholarship for the School of Arts and Humanities supports students with a one-off payment of $2,500.00 to undertake national or international travel that will benefit or advance their studies. This travel may include such activities as voluntary work experience, conferences, study tours and academic study or exchange programs. The Scholarship is open to undergraduate students completing their 2nd year by end of 2019 and enrolling to commence their 3rd year of study in 2020 within the School of Arts and Humanities at ECU.
At a glance
- You must be a current ECU student to be eligible for this scholarship
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a School of Arts and Humanities undergraduate student (Domestic and International) that has completed 16 units;
- be currently enrolled and have successfully completed 240 credit points at the end of 2018 (Full-time or Part-time);
- be able to provide confirmation that appropriate travel enquiries have been made and the proposed activity has been confirmed; and
- have a recommendation from an ECU academic staff member supporting the application and highlighting your commitment to the course.
Terms and conditions
To receive the scholarship you will need to meet the following ongoing conditions:
- Applicants will be required to submit a maximum 250 word statement acknowledging how the scholarship will benefit and enhance their studies.
- Students will be required to present a plan as to how the Scholarship funds would be used.
- Preference will be given to students undertaking travel outside of semester time.
- Students that are not undertaking travel outside of semester time will not be precluded from submitting an application, but must receive permission from the unit co-ordinators for the units affected.
- Preference will be given to students experiencing financial hardship.
How to apply
For more information
Contact the email@example.com.