ECU has recently expanded its course offering to Melbourne and Sydney. If you are an international student wishing to start your studies at one of these new and vibrant locations, you may be eligible for a scholarship that provides a 10% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of your course.
At a glance
- You must not be a current ECU student to apply for this scholarship.
- In order to apply for this scholarship, you must not have a course application in the ECU system.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an international student who wishes to commence study at ECU Melbourne or ECU Sydney in the next intake;
- meet ECU’s English and academic direct admission requirements for the course;
- not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- not have a pending course application or course offer live with ECU when applying for the course;
- not be currently enrolled in the course at any other ECU location; and
- not be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen.
Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the scholarship.
- The scholarship recipient may be ineligible for the scholarship if they are in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship during the term of the scholarship. This is at the discretion of ECU.
- The scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship or offering from ECU.
- The scholarship recipient must comply with any applicable student visa requirements.
- The scholarship recipient must attend a minimum of 80% of all on-campus components.
- The scholarship recipient must be continuously enrolled in their original course of application and have and maintain an academic progression status of GREEN;
- The scholarship recipient must apply and accept their course offer within the time periods specified by ECU (if the course offer is not accepted within the stipulated deadline the scholarship offer will lapse).
- The scholarship recipient shall not defer their studies during the term of the scholarship.
- Course transfers are not permitted without ECU’s permission (permission may be withheld by ECU in its absolute discretion).
- The scholarship recipient must consent to their image being used by ECU for marketing and communication purposes and sign a talent release form to facilitate this.
- The scholarship recipient must be reasonably available to support ECU’s marketing and communications endeavours through attendance at key marketing events nominated by ECU.
- The scholarship recipient must pay their tuition fees within the stipulated payment deadlines, failure to do so will negate the scholarship and the tuition fee structure will revert to full-fee international tuition.
- If a student changes their course and does not seek a new scholarship before applying for the new course, the scholarship may not apply to the new course.
- The education agent or student must use the link provided to access the discount; it cannot be applied after an application has been completed.
All scholarships are awarded at the discretion of ECU based on the information submitted by the student in the Scholarship Pre-Approval form and in their course application. ECU reserves the right to revoke the scholarship at any stage if a student is found to have provided information that is misleading, does not meet the scholarship eligibility criteria (including ECU’s standard and specific admission requirements), or does not comply with the ongoing conditions of the scholarship. ECU reserves the right to decline to award scholarships if, in its opinion, there are no suitable applicants. The number of scholarships awarded shall be at the sole discretion of ECU.
How to apply
Education Agents or individuals interested in this scholarship should email email@example.com before they apply with the basis on which they should be considered.
Correspondence with Authorised International Education Agents will be entered into.
IMPORTANT: This scholarship requires pre-approval BEFORE you apply for a course. Please wait until you hear from us before applying for a course. If you apply for a course before this step, you’ll be automatically declined for the scholarship.
For more information