If you are a high achieving student in ECU Melbourne or ECU Sydney, you may be eligible for a scholarship. ECU is offering a select number of high achieving students in these locations a 25% fee reduction scholarship.
At a glance
- You must be a current ECU student on our Melbourne or Sydney locations to apply for this scholarship.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be current ECU Melbourne or ECU Sydney student;
- be a high achieving student in your location;
Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the scholarship.
- This scholarship replaces any other scholarship you hold;
- The fee reduction will be applied from the semester of study following when it was awarded;
- The scholarship recipient must comply with any applicable student visa requirements;
- The scholarship recipient must attend all classes unless arrangements have been made with the Academic Director (National Programs);
- The scholarship recipient must be continuously enrolled in their original course of application and be in continuous good standing academically and financially;
- The scholarship recipient shall not defer their studies during the term of the scholarship.
- Course transfers are not permitted without ECU’s permission (permission may be withheld by ECU in its absolute discretion).
- The scholarship recipient must consent to their image being used by ECU for marketing and communication purposes;
- The scholarship recipient must be reasonably available to support ECU’s marketing and communications endeavours through attendance at key marketing events nominated by ECU;
- The scholarship recipient must pay their tuition fees within the stipulated payment deadlines, failure to do so will negate the scholarship and the tuition fee structure will revert to full-fee international tuition;
- Students may not change their course of study;
- The scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship or offering from ECU;
ECU reserves the right to revoke the scholarship at any stage if a student is found to have provided information that is misleading, does not meet the scholarship eligibility criteria (including ECU’s standard and specific admission requirements), or does not comply with the ongoing conditions of the scholarship. ECU reserves the right to decline to award scholarships if, in its opinion, there are no suitable applicants. The number of scholarships awarded shall be at the sole discretion of ECU;
How to apply
You will be contacted if you are eligible to receive a scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.