The Executive Dean’s 2020 Bachelor of Science (Paramedical Science) K89 Scholarship is offered to students from Albania, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Philippines, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom and Vatican City. All applicants who meet the criteria are automatically eligible for this scholarship when they apply for the course. The scholarship offers a 20 percent reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the course at ECU.
At a glance
- Applicants must be an international student who receives an offer; or a conditional offer, to commence study at ECU in 2020;
- Students who meet standard course entry from Albania, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Philippines, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom and Vatican City are eligible for the Executive Deans 2020 Bachelor of Science (Paramedical Science) K89 Scholarship;
- Applicants are able to package with ELICOS;
- Open to prospective international students (not current students); and
- Scholarship recipients will receive financial assistance amounting to 20% (percent) off their tuition fees for the duration of their ECU course.
- You must not be a current student to apply for this scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of one of the countries identified above;
- be an international student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- study at ECU Joondalup Campus;
- not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- be issued an offer to study Bachelor of Science (Paramedical Science) K89 course (“Course”) from 11 November 2019;
- meet ECU’s direct academic entry requirements and commence study in the Course in 2020.
Terms and conditions
The following ongoing conditions apply to this scholarship:
- The scholarship recipient must be in continuous good standing academically and financially.
- The scholarship recipient must maintain a full time enrolment load of 60 credit points each semester or study period, and not defer their studies for more than one semester during their course.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to another course without ECU’s permission (permission may be withheld by ECU in its absolute discretion).
- The scholarship fund can only be used for tuition fees and cannot be used for any other student expense. The discount will be applied on a unit-by-unit basis at the relevant census date.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to an ECU campus or partner outside Western Australia, or to another university.
- The scholarship can be revoked if the recipient does not accept their Letter of Offer or enrol in their course by the date specified. Commencement of the scholarship cannot be deferred.
- The scholarship recipient must pay their tuition fees within the stipulated payment deadlines, failure to do so may negate the scholarship and the tuition fee structure will revert to full-fee international tuition.
- The scholarship recipient may become ineligible for the ongoing receipt of the scholarship if they receive a government scholarship, industry sponsorship or another ECU scholarship or grant during the term of the scholarship. Ongoing eligibility for the scholarship in these circumstances is at the absolute discretion of ECU.
- The scholarship recipient must comply with any applicable visa requirements.
- The scholarship recipient must comply with any applicable requirements under ECU’s statutes, rules, by-laws, policies, procedures or other similar instruments.
- The student agrees to promptly notify ECU of any change of circumstances that my effect their ongoing eligibility for the scholarship.
All scholarships are awarded at ECU’s discretion. ECU reserves the right to revoke the scholarship at any stage if a student is found to have provided information that is misleading, does not meet the scholarship eligibility criteria (including ECU’s standard and specific admission requirements), or does not comply with the ongoing conditions of the scholarship.
ECU reserves the right to decline to award scholarships if, in its opinion, there are no suitable applicants. The number of scholarships to be awarded shall be at ECU’s sole discretion. This scholarship may be withdrawn from offering by ECU at any time.
How to apply
If we approve your ECU course application you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by our Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
The Admissions Office will issue a separate letter relating to your scholarship, along with a Letter of Offer for your course, to confirm whether you’ve been successful
Applying for an ECU Course
You’re invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents.
You can also apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal.
How to accept this scholarship
To accept your scholarship, you must:
- meet any conditions listed in your Letter of Offer including any applicable deadlines;
- meet the entry requirements for the Course and any other applicable admission requirements imposed by ECU’s statutes, by-laws, rules and policies and procedures;
- accept your Letter of Offer by following the instructions provided; and
- pay the indicative first semester tuition feeand Overseas Student Health Cover requested in your Letter of Offer
The scholarship can be revoked if the dates and deadlines in the Letter of Offer are not met.
For more information
Questions about this scholarship can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org