At a glance
- You must be a current ECU student to apply for this scholarship.
- Please see the information flyer below for a list of awards available.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to email@example.com.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
For all Awards
- Women currently enrolled in a higher degree at a university in Western Australia.
- Awards are not open to candidates enrolled in honours or diploma courses.
- Applicants must have had their research proposal approved formally at the university in which they are enrolled.
- Applicants must not be in full-time employment.
- Applicants may only ever hold one award bearing the name Graduate Women (WA) however designated.
- An applicant must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident within the meaning of the Australian Citizenship Act 2007. (Documentary evidence may be required.)
- Scholarships may not be used for any purpose overseas except for study that is a component of an approved Australian university course conducted in an educational institution overseas.
- Women holding a degree from any University in Western Australia and enrolled for a higher degree at any recognised university are also eligible.
- All women of any nationality are eligible.
How to apply
Please see the Information Flyer for information on how to apply.
Forms and downloads