The Higher Education Commission (HEC) and Edith Cowan University (ECU) offer co-funded scholarships to students from Pakistan to undertake the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) at ECU. This scholarship includes a living allowance of $28,000 per annum, return airfare from Pakistan to Perth, tuition fees, Overseas Student Health Cover for the duration of the course, opportunities for teaching assistants and research assistant positions, and access to research and writing consultants.
At a glance
- This scholarship is open to individuals who are prospective and current ECU students.
- In order to apply for this scholarship you must have an unconditional offer for ECU.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be nominated by HEC
- be supported by the relevant School at ECU and be assigned a supervisory team
- fulfil academic admission requirements set by ECU, including English language proficiency
- ECU will contact selected students to apply for admission to the PhD program. All selected candidates who meet all requirements will be awarded the scholarship.
Terms and conditions
How to apply
- HEC will nominate candidates for consideration by ECU
- ECU selection and application
- ECU will invite candidates to put in an application for admission
- ECU will issue a formal offer of acceptance to candidates who meet all requirements
- ECU will provide a list of successful candidates and a copy of the offer letter to HEC
Successful candidates with full offers can begin their application for their student visa. At all times students registered at ECU must comply with all requirements for the student visa.