Are you an international prospective student intending to study one of ECU’s postgraduate nursing courses online in your home country? This scholarship provides you with a 20% reduction in tuition fees for selected online courses offered by ECU’s School of Nursing & Midwifery.
At a glance
- You must not have a course application in the ECU system to apply for this scholarship.
- You must not be a current ECU student.
- You must study online in your home country, and not be not be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to email@example.com.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an international student intending to enrol in one of the following courses at ECU:
- study online in your home country;
- not be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- be commencing study in the next intake;
- meet ECU's English and academic direct admission requirements for the course;
- not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- not have a pending course application with ECU;
- not currently be enrolled in another ECU course; and
- commence your course within four months of being granted pre-approval for the scholarship.
Terms and conditions
Receipt of the scholarship is contingent on the following ongoing conditions:
- The scholarship recipient may be ineligible for a scholarship if they are in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship during the term of the scholarship. This is at the discretion of ECU.
- Scholarship applicants must apply and accept their course offer within the time periods specified by ECU (if the course offer is not accepted within the stipulated deadline the scholarship offer will lapse).
- The scholarship recipient must be continuously enrolled in their original course of application and be in continuous good standing academically and financially to maintain their scholarship.
- Course transfers are not permitted without ECU's permission (permission may be withheld by ECU in its absolute discretion).
- The scholarship recipient must consent to their image being used by ECU for marketing and communication purposes and sign a talent release form to facilitate this.
- The scholarship recipient must be reasonably available to support ECU's marketing and communications endeavours through attendance at key marketing events nominated by ECU.
- The scholarship recipient must pay their tuition fees within the stipulated payment deadlines, failure to do so may (in ECU's absolute discretion) negate the scholarship and the tuition fee structure will revert to full-fee international tuition.
All scholarships are awarded at the discretion of ECU based on the information submitted by the student and in their course application. ECU reserves the right to revoke the scholarship at any stage if a student is found to have provided information that is misleading, does not meet the scholarship eligibility criteria (including ECU's standard and specific admission requirements), or does not comply with the ongoing conditions of the scholarship. ECU reserves the right to decline to award scholarships if, in its opinion, there are no suitable applicants. The number of scholarships to be awarded shall be at the sole discretion of ECU.
How to apply
In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must first register your interest before you apply for your course.
We will then be in contact with you regarding the next steps.
For more information